- Everyone loves Pizza Rolls from the freezer section, so think of how big of a hit homemade pizza rolls will be! Combine that with the fact that the ingredients you use will instantly be better for you, and you can add any other ingredients you want to the equation!
- What You Need:
- 1 15 oz package Tomato Herb Parmesan Sauce, (I recommend Buttoni)
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained, grill that beef up good and brown
- 1/4 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, use your cheese grater!
- 2 8 oz. packages refrigerated crescent rolls, keep simple and trust the dough boy
- Any number of veggies you want to add in, just make sure they are diced!
- How to Make Em':
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly apply grease or butter to a baking sheet.
- Grill the ground beef up like you would any other time, make sure the meat is all cooked through at a medium brown color. Make sure to drain it!
- Toss the sauce, grilled beef, pepperoni, cheese, and veggies into a medium bowl and give it a good couple stirs.
- Open the crescent roll dough and separate it out into approximately 12 rectangles. Make sure to press the seams together.
- Put roughly 2 tablespoons of sauce/meat/veggie filling onto each dough rectangle along the long side.
- Roll the dough lengthwise just like a jelly roll and cut each one into 3 pieces. Then place them seam-side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are glistening golden brown.
Let me know if you enjoy these! Have fun at your Super Bowl Party!
Cheers! Chef Mike
P.S. Go PACKERS!