Friday, January 28, 2011

New Facebook Page!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that I actually have my Facebook Page together now so make sure to check it out! Lots of fun stuff going to be happening there over the next few months so be excited! Also lots more recipes coming out and videos where you may even see me LIVE IN THE KITCHEN! I hope everyone is having an excellent day getting ready for a great weekend coming up.

A lot of people have been asking me what the #EatUp movement is over the past 24 hours, I will be writing a complete post about it but the essential core behind it is to devour the challenges that present themselves in front of you. Sometimes a delicious meal is sitting in front of you and its easy to enjoy every bite of that meal but other times you are faced with a difficult problem and I want to encourage people to devour those with the same rigor as a great plate of food! I strongly encourage all my friends on the internet to use the phrase and make it happen.  There is nothing better to me then helping others!

Cheers! Chef Mike

PS: Here is a sneak peak of my facebook page! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment